Oh Sephora, you do know how to brighten my day during this never ending virus catastrophe. Obviously, makeup and skincare aren’t going to fix anything, but soft skin and skin tanned by non-UV means can’t hurt right?
I’ve linked all the things I’m eyeing for the Sephora Spring Sale this year. If you’re an BEAUTY Insider like me (aka you don’t spend enough per year to get bumped to the next tier) the sale begins on April 23rd and everything is 10% off. It’s not much, but hey, I’ll take anything I can get right now. Don’t forget to use the code SPRINGSAVE to get your discount!!
I’m planning on grabbing some new items to try while also stocking up on those favorites I can’t live without. Like my Isle of Paradise tanning drops. These have saved me from looking like the library hermit that I am. Just a few drops in your own moisturizing lotion (not cream) and you look like you spent the week at the beach and not behind your laptop. I’m also grabbing some more of my favorite mask from Summer Fridays. Not only is this mask clean, it also is the only cure for my travel day dry skin. I slather on a nice layer as soon as I get on a plane and by the time I land my skin is smooth, plumped, and with no evidence of the crappy cabin air.
Check out my shopping list for the SEPHORA Spring Sale and let me know if there’s anything I’m missing!
- Charlotte Tilbury Hot Lips Lipstick in Kim K.W –> I have tried the lipsticks before in store but I’ve never bitten the bullet. But Courtney Shields is constantly raving about this nude so I think it’s time!
- Isle of Paradise Self Tanning Drops –> These are honestly the best. No smell, you can use your own moisturizing lotion, and you don’t need a mitt! Oh, and clean beauty for the win.
- Philosophy Turbo Booster C Powder –> This is very highly rated on the site and I have some acne spots/dark spots that just aren’t budging. And the price point is great for a vitamin C product. We’ll see how it works!
- Laneige Lip Sleeping Mask –> Only lip balm I use every single night!
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Match Stix Matte Skinstick
- Dr. Jart+ Ceramidin Cream –> I tried a sample of this and fell in love. Such a great night cream and really works on my dry spots.
- Sunday Riley Multivitamins Set
- Summer Fridays Jet Lag Mask Mini
- Fenty Beauty by Rihanna Pro Filt’r Instant Retouch Primer
Don’t forget, this is the last Sephora sale until the holidays next year! Such a good time to stock up for the summer!!