You cannot tell me otherwise, it is NEVER too early to start decorating for Christmas. I have been very lucky to have been gifted many of my Christmas decorations. But just because you’re starting your own decoration collection doesn’t mean you have to go broke before getting to buy presents! I’ve compiled some of my favorite items for decorating for Christmas on a budget just for you!
I managed to find some amazing budget decor items this year and it’s not just ornaments and candles (although I did include a couple. Who can resit a good Christmas candle?) No, you can do big decor without breaking the bank. A wreath, garland, or a miniature tree will brighten up any apartment!
I did include one larger item…the tree! But this one is still a budget find at under $100. And I think a skinny, but tall tree is the best for apartments. It doesn’t take up much space and it can make the room feel taller. And let’s be honest, in Florida a fake tree is the way to go.
So, click below to find some great budget Christmas decorating items and make your apartment merry and bright!
Merry almost Christmas!
- Small Decor Station Wagon with Tree
- Nordstrom at Home ‘Travel’ Handblown Glass Ball Ornament
- Capri Blue Fir & Firewood Jar Candle: By far the best candle I have smelled this Holiday season!
- Holiday Time Pre-Lit 7.5′ Sanford Fir Artificial Christmas Tree, Clear Lights
- 28” LED Battery Operated Mixed Pretty Gold Eucalyptus Wreath
- Dunhill Snowy Bethlehem Star 27.5” Lighted Wreath: I just love this because it’s so different from the regular wreaths we’re all used to.
- 4pc Winter Blush Birds Decorative Figurines
- St. Nicholas Square Linen Hooked Snowman Pillow
- Classic Pine 9ft. Pre-lit Garland
- Anthropologie Home for the Holidays Doormat
- Tree Skirt from Wayfair
- 18” Burlap Wrapped Flocked Tree